Vango Balletto Air 330 Elements ProShield Caravan Awning 2022
The Balletto 330 features
Vango’s revolutionary AirBeam Single Point Inflation and Multi-Point Deflation
technology, making for a quick pitch and pack up, leaving you with more time to
enjoy your holiday. Created with Elements ProShield fabric, a weather resistant
and highly durable fabric, with ColorLok technology to give your awning looking
colourful after long exposure to outside UV light.
Specifications and Features:
- Weight: 28 KG.
- Pack Size: 92 x 50 x 32 (CM) (L x W x H).
- Kador Connection Height: 235 – 250 CM.
- Height: 192 CM.
- Length: 250 CM.
- Width: 330 CM.
- Fabric: Elements ProShield.
- Flexi Door: Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed for maximum flexibility.
- Split Access Door: The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. Comes with mesh door.
- Easy Access Doors: A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Bracer Beams Included: Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability.
- PVC Mud Strip: Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning.
- Diamond Pro Windows: 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views.
- Steel Rock Pegs Included: Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag.
- Adjustable Pegging Points: Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces.
- SkyTrack® II: A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs.
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks: Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights.
- Reflective Webbing Straps: Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure.
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains: Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening.
- AirBeam® Single Point Inflation: With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve.
- Vango Draught Seal System: Our Patent Pending Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles, which may potentially have damaged your caravan.
- SuperBeams™: Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Elements ProShield: Extremely robust and durable, Elements ProShield is ideal for touring awnings. This high quality, weather-resistant fabric features ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention
- Touring Awning: This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation.
- SkyLiners Included: Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather.
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included: Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning.