Vango Tuscany Air 400 Elements ProShield Caravan Awning 2022
A stylish, unique design
with no detail spared, the Tuscany Air 400 is the ideal space to bring all the
family together on breaks away. Constructed with new Elements ProShield, a
robust fabric with the added benefit of ColourLok™ technology to aid colour
Specifications and Features:
- Weight: 37 KG.
- Pack Size: 96 x 42 x 30 (CM) (L x W x H).
- Kador Connection Height: 235 – 250 CM.
- Height: 192 CM.
- Length: 325 CM.
- Width: 400 CM.
- Fabric: Elements ProShield.
- Extra Large Living Space: Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind.
- Diamond Pro Windows: 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views.
- Vista Front Windows: Floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery.
- Two Carry Bags: For easier storage, transport and packing we have split this awning into two bags, one for the main structure of the awning and one for all the included extras.
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains: Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening.
- Split Access Door: The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added ventilation.
- SkyTrack® II: A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included).
- Easy Access Doors: A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Flexi Door: Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed for maximum flexibility whatever the weather.
- Reflective Webbing Straps: Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- AirBeam® Pump Included: Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Steel Rock Pegs Included: Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag.
- PVC Mud Strip: Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning.
- Bracer Beams Included: Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability.
- Adjustable Pegging Points: Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure: AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump).
- Elements ProShield: Extremely robust and durable, Elements ProShield is ideal for touring awnings. This high quality, weather-resistant fabric features ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention.
- Vango Draught Seal System: The Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles, which may potentially have damaged your caravan.
- Touring Awning: This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching.
- SkyLiners Included: Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather.
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included: Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning.