Vango Borealis Double Sleeping Bag
The Vango Borealis Double sleeping bag has been designed for those looking for a summer bag with a small pack size. The square shaped sleeping bag benefits from ThermoLock Pro insulation, increasing durability and loft, keeping you warm and comfortable on warmer nights.
Made with luxurious coon flannel lining and heather-printed polycotton shell, the Borealis will be your go-to every summer.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 4.2 KG.
- Pack Size: 42 x 53 x 24 (L x W x D).
- Fill Type: 60% single hole siliconized hollow fibre, 40% polyester fill.
- Exterior Width: 150 CM.
- Interior Width: 148 CM.
- Exterior Length: 215 CM.
- Interior Length: 213 CM.
- Seasons: 1-2.
- Grade A Quality Fill: Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch.
- Hanging Loops: Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying.
- Integrated Headrest: Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head.
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag: Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head.
- Auto-Lock, Two-Way Zip: Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation: Increased durability, extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Woven Zip Puller: Allows you to quickly and easily remove the zip.
- Zip Guard: Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Insulated Zip Baffle: Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots.
- Compression Carry Bag: Reduces pack size for easy transportation.