Vango Evolve Superwarm Single Sleeping Bag (Earth Collection)
The Vango Evolve Superwarm Single sleeping bag is from the new Earth Collection and is made from a recycled fabric with stylish embossed design, made from 100% recycled single-use plastics.
The recycled fabric is resilient, whilst being soft to touch. The Vango Evolve Superwarm single is the perfect companion to cuddle up in for a good night’s sleep. Stay warm while helping the environment with the filling, shell and lining all made from recycled, single-use plastics, without compromising on warmth or comfort.
The double-layer construction of the sleeping bag does an excellent job of holding in heat; along with the integrated headrest, this can create a warm, comfortable environment to give you a great night’s sleep.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 1.5 KG.
- Pack Size: 41 x 23 x 23 (CM) (L x W x D).
- Exterior Width: 75 CM.
- Interior Width: 73 CM.
- Exterior Length: 200 CM.
- Interior Length: 198 CM.
- Seasons: 3.
- Hanging Loops: Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying.
- Integrated Headrest: Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head.
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag: Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping.
- Stuffsack with Drawcord: Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transporting.
- Wave Stitching: Ensures even distribution of the insulation across your body, reducing cold spots.
- Double Layer Construction: Two layers of fill for greater warmth.
- Two-Way Zip: Can be unzipped from the top of bottom to increase ventilation.
- 100% Recycled Filling: The filling is made from recycled plastic, whose production is better for the environment.
- EcoStem Fabric: Recycled polyester fabric with an embossed grass design made from 100% recycled single-use plastic.
- Duraflex Eco Components: Made with plant fibre to be more environmentally friendly.