Vango Cove II Air Low
Vango Cove II Air Low
The Vango Cove drive away awning is perfect for couples and young families off on an adventure. The front-facing inflatable awning is positioned the same way as your campervan, ensuring you are always facing the view and giving you added privacy from your campsite neighbours. The sewn-in groundsheet ensures the Cove II Air is ideal for living or storage, whilst the AirBeams® ensure a strong and rigid structure which is quick and easy to pitch. The ideal addition to your campervan for all your trips into the outdoors.
Features and Specifications
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure: AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday.
- Sentinel Active Fabric: When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap: Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle. There are also 2 doors in this space for when the awning is connected to a vehicle.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning: Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort.
- AirZone Ventilation: High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation.
- Covered Entry: Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area.
- Diamond Clear Windows: Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Easy Access Doors: A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- High Visibility Guylines: High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Lantern Hanging Points: Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease.
- Mesh Front Door: Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation.
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods: All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system.
- Pre-angled Beams: Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Roll-Away Connecting Tunnel: Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure.
- Side Attachment: Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go.
- TBS®II Tension Band System: Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust to remove slack.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains: Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet: Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment.
- Weight: 15.1 KG
- Kador Adjustable Height: 180 - 210 CM
- Kador Length: 260 CM
- Height: 205 CM
- Length: 310 CM
- Width: 320 CM
- Pack Size: 75.0 x 37.0 x 37.0 (CM) (L x H x W)
What's in the Box?
- 1x Vango Cove II Air Low
- 1x Carry Bag for Vango Cove II Low with built-in compression straps
- 1x Vango AirBeam Double-Action Pump
- 1x Vango Carry Bag for AirBeam Double-Action Pump
- 1x Bag of Steel Pegs