Vango Tahiti II Air 850XL Tent
Comes included with Vango Tahiti II Air 850XL footprint and carpet!
The Vango Tahiti II Air 850XL 8-man inflatable tent was voted Best Inflatable Tent 2019 by Camping Magazine; now updated, this tent boasts even more features to make your holiday the pinnacle of camping luxury. Large Diamond Pro windows deliver clear views, and the high ceiling creates a tall, spacious feel.
The integrated awning has a multi-flex front door, allowing for a variety in how the front door is kept open.
Constructed from one of the strongest and most durable fabrics, Sentinel Exclusive fabric has a 5000mm HH waterproof rating. The midnight bedrooms are exceedingly dark, keeping the morning light at bay.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 50 KG.
- Pack Size: 82 x 58 x 56 (CM) (L x W x D).
- Capacity: 8 people.
- AirSpeed Valve: Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve.
- AirZone Panel: Increases the airflow into the main living space.
- Built in Front Awning: Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage.
- Clear Access Bedrooms: A wider opening and no step-over into the bedroom, allowing for easy access to your space.
- Deep Sleep Bedrooms: Helping to block out early morning light with a darker inner tent, so your sleeping pattern isn’t dictated by the sunrise.
- Diamond Clear Windows: Maximise light into your living area to provide a bright and airy space.
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets: Conveniently positioned pockets, perfect for storing essentials.
- Side Studio: An additional sleeping or storage area which is positioned to the right side of the tent to give you extra space.
- SkyTrack System: A flexible hanging system, allowing you to easily attach lighting or extra storage.
- Tension Beam System: Allows the tent to perform in adverse weather conditions, especially strong, changeable winds.
- Vango AirBeam: Quick to pitch, creating a strong, rigid structure.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains: Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fits to the flysheet with no gaps and simply rolls down into a pocket when not required.
- Fitted Carpet Included: CP110.