Vango Aurora Kingsize Stellar Blue Sleeping Bag
A firm favourite with campers and caravanners alike, the Vango Aurora king size is wider and longer than standard double, offering plenty of space to relax. This 3-season sleeping bag has a superior double layer construction t's plush 100% cotton flannel lining and polycotton shell radiates luxury. The bag can be separated to become two single sleeping bags to suit your needs. With its sophisticated checked pattern, you are sure to enjoy a night under the stars with the Aurora.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 6.15 KG.
- Pack Size: 50 x 54 x 30 (CM) (L x H x W).
- Exterior Chest Width: 170 CM.
- Interior Chest Width: 168 CM.
- Exterior Length: 225 CM.
- Interior Length: 223 CM.
- Grade A Quality Fill: Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch.
- Hanging Loops: Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying.
- Integrated Headrest: Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head.
- Square-Shaped Sleeping Bag: Provides extra space, giving you greater freedom of movement when sleeping.
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip: Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation: Increased durability, extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Insulated Zip Baffle: Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots.
- Angular Wave Stitching: Evenly-spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout.
- Double-Sized Bag: Can be converted into two single sized sleeping bags, giving extra flexibility.
- Offset Double Layer Construction: Counteract seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines.
- King Sized Double Bag: Wider and longer than a typical Vango sleeping bag, offering enhanced space and comfort.