Vango Aether 600XL Poled 6-Berth Tent (Earth Collection)
The Vango Aether 600XL is a 6-man poled tent containing Vango’s Sentinel Eco fabric, made from recycled single-use plastics. Key features such as pre-angled poles for a greater internal head height, pre-attached extension, and fully sewn-in groundsheet offer a premium space with a real outdoors feel, especially when combined with the double living area and large front door, which can be fully rolled back.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 21.6KG.
- Pack Size: 72 x 33 x 33 (CM) (L x W x H).
- Height: 210 CM.
- Length: 600 CM.
- Width: 380 CM.
- Capacity: 6 people.
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles: Creates a strong and reliable structure while being lightweight and easy to handle.
- Pre-Angled Poles: Allows for greater internal space than compared to standard curved poles, also provides effective bracing against sidewinds.
- Fully Taped Seams: All flysheet seems are factory taped, providing a strong, watertight seal.
- Sentinel Eco Fabric: Focused on the environment, Vango have recycled single-use plastics and transformed them into the Sentinel Eco fabric; packed with quality and durability, allowing for a 3000mm hydrostatic head.
- Fully Sewn-In Groundsheet: Adds to the comfort of your tent by keeping bugs and draughts out. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm kit to provide all-round protection. The fabric is robust and waterproof, capable of standing up to the demands of active campers.
- Pre-Attached Extension: A front canopy built into the design of the tent, offering generous extra living space.
- Mesh Doors: Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels, allowing for a constant flow of fresh air into your tent while also keeping bugs out.
- Bedroom Pockets and Divider: Conveniently positioned pockets allow you to keep your essentials safe. A toggleable inner divider allows you to vary your sleeping configuration to perfectly accommodate your needs. The bedrooms have a lowered step to allow for easy access.
- Nightfall Bedrooms: Helps reduce early morning light, so your sleeping pattern isn’t dictated by the sunrise.
- Tension Band System: Vango’s TBS ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changing winds. When tensioned, the bands brace onto the pole at 3 points, reducing sideways movement. Over-tensioning may warp the poles.
- Lantern Hanging Points: Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting to wherever you need it most.
- Vango AirZone: Ventilation panels up and down the tent combine to create a comfortable flow of air, stopping the build up of condensation and allowing for fresh air to always be available in the tent.
- Easy Pack Carry Bag: The provided oversized carry bag makes putting your tent away incredibly convenient.
- High-Visibility Guylines & Adjustable Pegging System: Easy to see in low-light conditions, as well as allowing your tent to be pitched perfectly and safely, even on uneven ground.
- Drop Down Door Step & Flat Living Area: The drop-down entrance makes it easy for wheelchair or pram users to enter and leave the tent; the flat living area maximises on space to give you the most living area in the tent as possible.