Quest Falcon 325 Air Awning 2022
As the Falcon is a porch
awning, the awning slides into your awning channel as normal, but then slides
round to the flat part of your awning channel. The Falcon can go down over a
window, but you may not want to as this stops your window from being able to
open; for the best fit, first measure the flat part of your awning channel: this
is your maximum length, then decide where the awning can go.
As the Falcon has a
lightweight canvas it is easier to fold and roll away than its heavier rivals,
making it easier to put inside it's carry bag. The use of the Falcon Air
Technology System means that beams are kept to a minimum, but always enough to
give the performance you need, which also helps keep the weight down; this also
adds up to a smaller pack size, making it easier to store away when not in use.
The awning is also lightweight to allow for easy transportation.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 11.4 KG.
- Pack Size: 74 x 41 x 31 (CM) (L x W x D).
- Width: 325 CM.
- Length: 235 CM.
- Height: 235 – 250 CM.
- QuestTec: Quest Tec150 is a lightweight fabric making it easy to use, quick drying and easy to roll and fold making your awning easier to pack away. The fabric itself is a 150D polyester with a hydrostatic head of 4,000mm.
- Falcon Air Technology: The Falcon Air Technology (FAT) is an extremely reliable and easy to use air system. It has been built on proven technology and designed to be as simple to use as possible. It can even be repaired onsite by yourself if the very worst happens allowing you to continue to enjoy your break.
- Single Person Pitch: This product can be pitched by one person before we award this feature, we test the product ourselves by pitching it with one person to be 100% sure that it can be done easily enough to claim single person pitch.
- Small Pack Size: Thanks to the lightweight fabric which rolls and folds down very small allowing this product to pack away to a small size.
- Very Lightweight: This product is very lightweight, which makes it easier to use and pack away. The light weight nature helps towards it being single person pitch as it is easy to pull through the awning channel yourself.
- UV 50+ Rating: The fabric on this product has been UV treated. This means that it not only protects you (and gets a 50+ UV rating) it also protects itself and helps the product last longer.