Vango Verona 600XL Air
- Product Code: 2018 Tents
- Availability: In Stock
- RRP: £1,210.00
- You save £310.01
Tags: Vango Verona Air
New for 2018, the Verona has a style all of its own and brings a fresh approach to the large family tent category. This tent has been designed with space as a priority and it features some truly innovative designs. At the front of the Verona is a built in awning that provides a bright and airy conservatory space and beyond this is the fantastic living room with huge windows, a covered entrance on one side and double doors on the other, thus offering a plethora of choice. Among the many features in this tent, the SkyTrack system stands out, as it provides a hugely versatile hanging system that supports a wide range of optional additions to customise the tent. These include additional hanging storage, the SunBeam lighting system and seamless fitting of the innovative Vango SkyLiner, which provides increased insulation and improves the general ambience of the living area. To compliment the scale of the living space we have introduced the all new Emperor bedrooms which provide full stand up height throughout and lots of space for beds, storage and bedside tables. These enormous bedrooms not only feature doors from the living room, but also at the rear opening into unique rear storage area. Part of the excel collection, the Verona combines lots of space and comfort with robust design and all at an amazing price for a tent of this quality.
- SkyTrack II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- Our superior Emperor bedrooms truly maximise the bedroom space within your tent, perfect for a camp-bed as well as a bed side table for that ultimate home from home feel.
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Patented Vango TBSII Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
L78.0 x H53.0 x W54.0cm
6 Person Tent