Vango Magra Air VW
- Product Code: Vango Magra Air VW
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Vango Magra Air VW
Vango Magra Air VW
The Magra awning is designed for campervans and conversions. This inflatable drive away awning has a front and back entrance, so is ideal for left or right main van doors, allowing you to create the perfect set up on any campsite. With an eyebrow canopy at the front door, you can stay dry even if it's raining whilst a sweeping canopy at the rear is ideal for muddy boots or creating a social space at the back of your campervan. The Sentinel Sport Fabric has a small and lightweight pack size whilst still being durable. With a great size to weight ratio, the Magra air awning ensures you can spend the day walking, biking, surfing or just relaxing on the campsite and still have room in your campervan for every adventure.
Features and Specifications
- Weight: 22.5KG
- Pack Size: 75 x 41 x 40 (L x W x H)
- Kador Height: 180 - 195 CM
- Kador Length: 250 CM
- Assembled Dimensions: 355 x 322 x 210 CM (L x W x H)
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods: All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system.
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available: Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage.
- SkyLiners Included: Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather.
- AirBeam® Pump Included: Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested: Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912.
- Ventilation System: Vents to increase air flow and significantly reduce condensation.
- Adjustable Pegging Points: Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces.
- Secondary Mesh Doors: Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation.
- SkyTrack II®: A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners.
- High Visibility Guylines: High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners: The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions.
- Two Covered Entries: Gives sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area.
- Diamond Clear Windows: Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains: Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Bracer Beams Included: Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability.
- AirSpeed® Valve System & Easy Access Positioning: Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure: Easy and quick to erect.
- Sentinel Sport Fabric: A lightweight, yet strong and waterproof fabric exclusive to the Vango Sport awning collection. Sentinel Sport features a great space to weight ratio while featuring a stylish hex embossed design. ColourLok™ technology aids colour retention from UV light
- ColourLok Technology: UV coating in the fabric of the awning makes it more resistant to UV lighting to increase the longevity of the awning.
What's in the Bag?
- 1x Bag of Steel Rock Pegs
- 1x Oversized Carry Bag - making it easier to carry the awning
- 1x Vango Double-Action Hand Pump
- 1x Vango Magra VW Driveaway