Vango Helix 300 Tent
This classic two pole tunnel tent is ideal for those looking for a compact tent for one, two or three people. Quick and easy to erect, the Helix is a great first tent for those new to lightweight trek based camping and can be pitched in under 5 minutes.
- Inner First - Simple and quick to pitch, and allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind