Isabella Air Cirrus North 300 Awning
Cirrus North is a combination of Isabella’s classic design, high-quality materials and Isabella exclusive features. The fronts and gables are made of Isabella’s solid-dyed Isacryl material: exclusive to Isabella awnings, lightweight, robust and breathable. Thanks to the solid-dyed material, the air awning will retain its beautiful colours for many years of use. The Isacryl fabric allows your awning to breathe, and large mosquito netting at both sides makes for the best indoor climate while minimising condensation.
With a depth of 275 CM and vertical walls, Cirrus North has space for the whole family; you get a spacious living area with a high ceiling. The Isabella Air System has only 1 inflation point for inflating the entire awning, making the product incredibly easy to operate.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 33 KG.
- Width: 300 CM.
- Depth: 275 CM.
- Tunnel Length: 260 CM.
- Pack Size: 118 x 56 x 37 (CM) (L x W x H).
- Side Material: Isacryl 295g/m² - particularly breathable material.
- Awning Rail Height: 242 – 255 CM.
- No Poles: The awning solely consists of air beams for its main construction, so you don’t have to deal with any extra poles in the canopy or by the caravan.
- Isabella Air System: One inflation point for the entire awning.
- Front Canopy: Air beams that create a front canopy.
- Windows and Lighting: Light panels in the roof and 2 large ventilation windows ensure there is always a fresh breeze and natural sunlight in your awning throughout the day.
- Bug Nets: Nets at either end of the awning ensure no bugs enter the awning.
What’s in the Box?
- Air Beams for veranda poles.
- Specially developed, high-performance hand-pump with pressure release valve.
- Draught skirt, wheel arch cover.
- Typhoon storm sashes.
- Awning bag, peg bag, including peg remover.